Everyone loves to listen to music and watch good movies during their leisure time. These have become a type of daily activity to help us pass time. However, to experience good and better quality sound you need to have the best headphones. Headphones have become an essential means today and it is really important to buy the best one amongst thousands of models available in the market. It becomes even more difficult when you want to buy a good headphone, that too under 100 dollars, and also if you do not know where to search for it or get it.
Best Headphones Center helps you search for the best and affordable headphones available under $100 so that you can enjoy good sound quality. The center is mainly built to lessen your burden and your precious time, when finding headphones. The center only concentrates on headphones which cost under 100 dollars. The center also updates the list of headphones, which will help you search and buy the best headphone at an affordable price.
Some of the top headphones under $100 have been listed below for you to go through.
- V-MODA Crossfade LP Over-the-Ear Headphones (Gunmetal Black) – This product cost near about $129.99. It has a 50mm dual-diaphragm driver which gives you high end clarity, and deep vibrant bass along with organic mid-range. Along with these features, it also has memory foam ear cushions which helps to reduce ambient noise and also enables a very low bass response. It is light in weight, as it is made of lightweight metal. It also has very flexible memory headband.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones – This product costs $99. It has 40mm drivers along with copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils and also it is made up of rare earth magnets. The headband material gives you more comfort while listening to music and this product also provides professional-grade ear pad.
- Sennheiser Momentum on Ear Headphone- Green – The cost of this product is $79.99. The features of this product provides you with a compact closed back on-ear design which helps to lessen noise and lest you enjoy music. The headband and foam ear pads are made of Alcan Tara which are super soft in nature and gives you breathable and best comfort along with a perfect fit.
- Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil – The cost of this product is $84.99. It is manufactured with neodymium magnets and consists of 40mm drivers for good quality and detailed sound. The over-ear design provides you with lessening of external noises and also provides comfort. It is also made of 10-foot oxygen free copper cord which concludes in a plug of 3.5mm.
- Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones – The cost of this product is $97.95. It is light in weight and it is quite comfortable to wear as the ear design is padded. The cord length is 3.3 to 9.3 feet and it can be coiled.