A well-trimmed beard or mustache gives an appealing look for men. The best device to achieve such an appearance is by using a beard trimmer. Facial hair grows at a quicker rate and leaves an uninviting appearance. It is crucial to maintaining a proper appearance at all time. Shaving everyday hardens the skin further and leaves a masking effect over a period. It is now possible to overcome such a situation by using the trimmer to trim the beard and mustache.
It is essential to understand about the operation of the device. It will help you utilize the trimmer in an efficient method. If you are unaware of using a beard trimmer, follow the procedure below to get started.
Trimming mustache with the trimmer
- Make sure to dampen the mustache before using the device. It will soften the hair and makes it easy to remove.
- Use a small comb and follow the direction of the growth for combing.
- Use a comb to set the trimmer settings. Place the comb over the blades of the device. Set the trimmer to the highest setting. It is an excellent way to start using it from the highest setting until you understand other settings.
- Trim the hair in the direction of the hair growth. Begin from the nose and progress towards the corner of the lips.
- Remove the comb from the device and use blades alone to trim the remaining hair.
- Unclamp the existing blade system and clean the device with a soft bristle brush.
The guide is useful for any person who wants to trim their mustache in a smooth procedure. It also helps in understanding the operation of the trimmer.
Guidance about charging the device
Beard trimmers are available with a cord and as cordless. If you buy a cordless beard trimmer, follow the tips below for efficient use.
You have to energize the machine for at least 16 hours (depending on the variant) before using for the first time. It will charge the battery completely. Furthermore, make sure to replace the device in the charging stand once the battery is empty. Avoid misremembering to switch off the device.
Check for the charging indication light on the stand. It will help you get a notice about the progress of charging. The lights switch off as soon as the charging is complete. Do not charge the battery excessively. It will reduce the lifespan.